You receive the e-mail from your ACT! admin, your ACT! CC, or your hosting provider (hopefully TrilogyCRM!) and you follow the instructions to apply your Service Pack. The file starts to unpack and. . . “There is not enough space on drive C:\ to extract this package”.
What? You know you have about 14TB open. This is an iddy biddy file. You have tons of disk space!
It’s true, you do have enough disk space. If you copy the file the file, within the folder, it should extract just fine. In most cases, the file will be in your Downloads file. If you chose a different location, substitute that location where we reference the Downloads folder.
- Navigate to your Downloads folder.
- Right click on teh ACTPrem2013SP1_US_Update.exe file
- Choose Copy
- Right click any where in that folder and choose Paste
- You’ll end up with the original file and a faile named “ACTPrem2012SP1_US_Update-Copy.exe”
- Double click the Copy file
The file should extract and you’re on your way to Sage ACT! 2013 SP1!